gowhereyouvealwaysgone asked: i just fell in love. you're writing is beautiful. you should really consider becoming a writer cause i would definately buy your book. the style you use makes me so intreged (sp?) to read. you seem to have a lot on your mind and tumblr is the perfect place for it. i can't expresss the love for this blog but i will keep reading and i hope you keeep writing :)
- Me: I've always known that people will judge you and the decisions you make. Recently I've noticed that they may judge, yes. But there is no way in hell they'll have any idea what they're talking about if they don't live a day in your shoes.
- Jordan: The absence of knowledge we have of reality.
- Me: I wouldn't have it any other way. Knowing too much can be dangerous. Or it deprives you of making mistakes.
About a year ago, ask me if I was afraid of dying?
I most likely would’ve said no. I probably would have told you that it’s just a part of life, and it’s bound to happen to everyone, so why fear it? I probably would’ve said that things happen and it’s inevitable.
Ask me today, am I afraid of dying? Yes, I am. It’s so much dying that fears me… it’s not living my life. For the longest time now, I’ve just been able to lay down on my bed at nights and think to myself, ‘Wow, my life is just amazing.’ For the longest time, I’ve had the best of friends who make me happy. They accept me for who I am, and love me no matter what. My parents. Coming out to them was a breeze, and it gave me newfound hope for what else is to come. As corny as this sounds, but conversing with you guys on tumblr… it’s really changed me. Hearing everyone’s story opened my eyes.
So in a nutshell… dying is certainly something that will never be looked at the same in my life. I wish to appreciate every single day, for it really is amazing. I have the right people, I’m in the right place, & I truly could not ask for anything more.
tiffanieee asked: I like the way you think and write, it's really interesting and deep. I like to read things that are thought-provoking, and I think your "simple diary" is really refreshing to read. I wish I could come up with better words to tell you how much I like your blog other than the fact that it's interesting, but I really am not much of a writer. And that's the only way I can express myself right now. So yeah, I like your blog. Just thought I'd let you know. Please keep writing because I really like reading it. [:
0ddkidsandweeknds asked: I could read this all day.
miniskull-deactivated20110325 asked: Your friend Jordan seems to be a very mature and thoughtful girl. I hope she lives a great live, and I think she will.
Jordan is one of the most thoughtful, deep, and philosophical girls I know. I admire her in so many ways. I too have faith that she’ll live a great life.
- Jordan: From my AP English reading packet talking about cyber bullying: "These sites, which are growing in number, invite students to identify individuals by unflattering characteristics, such as the most obese person at their school, the boys who are most likely to be gay, and the girls who have slept with the most boys. The predictable consequences for students who have been subjected to this shameful treatment are depression, hopelessness, and withdrawal." HEY I FUCKING HATE SOCIETY. Just thought I'd let you know.
- Me: I wish people did more research before opening their mouths.
- Jordan: Mhm.
- Me: People online only get bullied if they let themselves be.
- Jordan: Exactly. Or if they ask for it like attention seeking little whores.
- Me: People just think they know everything.
- Jordan: Mhm.
justanelephantchild asked: you touch my heart
For the longest time throughout my life I’ve always wanted to be that kid who has a lot of friends. I wanted to be liked by everyone and have them all know who I am. Lately I’ve realized that that is not me, at all. I’m a loner, and I have very few real friends. I have people I talk to just to pass time, but when it comes down to it, I live in the shadows. It may all be in my head and I don’t realize the people around me. But the life I’m living now, the quiet, carefree life. I love it. I couldn’t be happier. I live without fear of being judged. I live my life how I want to, without anyone saying I can’t or I shouldn’t. I live for me.