- Me: At time I'd prefer not to be rescued.
- Jordan: Explain.
- Me: Just... maybe the way I see the world... maybe it's acceptable. At times I think I want someone to come along and bring me down to Earth instead of living way up in the clouds. Perhaps I like the view from here.
- Jordan: I like the view way more. It's just where in the clouds I want to be that I haven't decided yet. Fuck dry land.
- Me: The sky is infinite. You're free to move anywhere & everywhere. No obstructions.
- Jordan: Well there are planes, birds, clouds, and tornadoes.
- Me: All of which defy gravity.
- Me: I miss you. Make your way back into my life.
- Jordan: Are you quoting something?
- Me: No.
- Jordan: Oh. Alright.
- Me: Sorry. It's just. Things have been moving so fast. I can't pull everything along with me. Please. Don't let me leave you behind.
- Jordan: Don't feel like you have to pull me along with you. You could never leave me behind. I'm always following you. Even when you're not looking back.
Anonymous asked: i think your blogs are awesome mate and youre gay and youre hot makes it so much better haha
obsceneandtasteless asked: I love your writing. And I have a small crush on you through Tumblr. That's new. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I love your blog. And you're very cute. And very inspiring. And I hope you know that :) Thanks for adding a new flare to my dashboard.
Anonymous asked: where are you from??
followteenage-infancy-deactivat asked: Truly inspiring. Honestly, I feel like I've read these things, like I've experienced these conversations you have with your friend. It's kind of amazing to me how I reach a point to where I feel like no one will impact me, and that no one will stand out from this whole tumblr phenomenon. You have left me with thoughts, just thoughts. That rarely happens with me, and I hope to read much more...
andyxroo-deactivated20110115 asked: "Him: You have all of these secrets. There's me, there's your Internet life. There's things you do that most of your friends don't know about. Then you have your open social life. Who are you really? When will I meet the real you?
Me: I... really don't know anymore."
Does it ever bother you? I was there once... To be honest I'm still there. I've spent so much time being a liar, a great liar, that I think its a big deal when I'm honest and it kills me. It should be hard to be honest, especially to the ones I love. How do you deal with it?
There’s times when the lying gets to me. Only when I feel the urge to just shout to the people who think they know me, that they really don’t. You can’t know anybody, really. Everyone has their secrets that they keep. Even from their closest friends. So to say you know someone just makes you sound foolish. & that power… knowing I have these others ‘lives’ to fall back on. To go live without other people knowing. It’s a good feeling in a way. I can talk to my brothers or friends about something, all the while thinking they have no clue where I really go when I say I’m leaving. All of these lives put together make the real me. I can see it, no one else can. Me being able to see it is what matters. Just as long as I don’t lose sense of reality.
Anonymous asked: do you think love really exists? or is infatuation the only part we really experience and paint it with the word love? I feel that you'd have an interesting response.
I believe love exists in many forms. Loving a job, loving a family member, loving a friend, to being in love with someone. If you’re talking about being in love… yes, I do think it exists. It’s just so many people these days ‘love’ for the wrong reasons. Sex, money, fame. So, it’s hard to imagine love existing if there’s such an abundance of the selfish type of people.
- Him: You have all of these secrets. There's me, there's your Internet life. There's things you do that most of your friends don't know about. Then you have your open social life. Who are you really? When will I meet the real you?
- Me: I... really don't know anymore.
I went to this guys’ calling hours today,
& I had this really strange feeling. Seeing the man’s body in the casket… I started to think. At one point, he was a baby. Then he grew to a boy, then teenager, then a man. Now… he’s an old man. Well, he was. Now in the casket lies a body. It no longer has a name. Just a body. Everything people remember from him, is now gone. His soul went elsewhere. Heaven? Hell? Disappeared? What lies in the casket is the remains of what once was life. Energy. A creation. A beautiful human being.